FACEBOOK HAS REPLACED FOX INTERACTIVE, owners of increasingly untrendy MySpace, at position 5 in ComScore’s MediaMatrix Top 50 U.S. Web Properties list. The top 4 is still the same as last year (see 2008 chart below) : Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL, said ReadWriteWeb.
Top 10 U.S. Sites, July 2009; source: comScore
Top 10 U.S. Sites, July 2008; source: comScore
- Ready for Google Presentations?
- Roundup#3: 2007 Web Predictions
- Nexus 2007: Will it lead Web 2.0 in SG?
- MIT’s $100 laptop project
- Teens not into Twitter — Morgan Stanley, PMN survey
- Roundup#2: Best of Web 2.0 in 2006
- Free DBs from IBM, Microsoft & Oracle