WILL PING.SG FOUNDER Uzyn Chua become the next “Kevin Rose” (Digg.com founder) in Asia?
When I gave a talk on Web 2.0 & Its Business Impacts at COM1, NUS last month, I cited various real-life examples of how the blogosphere “chatter” could affect a company’s corporate image positively or negatively. Also discussed briefly the people (how they get younger and younger!) and the milestones behind successful Web 2.0 apps such as Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, etc. This slideshow provides a quick overview, featuring famous Web entrepreneurs such as Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia), Kevin Rose (Digg), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook)… and Ping.sg celebrity Uzyn Chua (slide 19) :
- Web 2.0 talk at CISAA, NUS
- Alexa Ranks Ping.sg Above Tomorrow.sg!
- What Did ClappingTrees Say at Nexus 2007?
- Top posts in Ping.sg & Tomorrow.sg – one year later
- Top Posts in Ping.sg & Tomorrow.sg Reveal That…
- The Pain Passes, But the Beauty Remains
- Top Blogs in China, Malaysia & Philippines