IF YOU ARE ANYBODY OF IMPORTANCE, looks like it’s high-time you set up a channel in YouTube.
As Mark “Rizzn” Hopkins has written recently on Mashable:
First, the American presidential candidates, then (reportedly) the outgoing Australian Prime Minister. Then the Queen of British Empire. Now the Japanese Prime Minister. It seems now anyone who is anyone is posting videos to YouTube.
Here are some of the most viewed videos:
- New Year’s Greetings Yasuo Fukuda_1.1.2008 (【メッセージ】福田康夫総裁新春メッセージ_2008.1.1): 14,505 views so far
- The Christmas Broadcast, 2007 on The Royal Channel (added in Dec 2007): 842,481 views
- “I Got a Crush…On Obama” By Obama Girl (added on June 13, 2007) : 4,950,736 views
- Will social media change Singaporean politics?
- John Edwards: My Twitter Friend!
- Teen usage of Social Media – 2007 vs 2005
- An anthropological introduction to YouTube
- Public Speaking rant and tips
- Introducing “Asia Social Media Directory”
- Best of Slideshare.net?