JUST FOR THE RECORD: According to ReadWriteWeb, starting last Monday (17 September), Google Presentations is ready for use.
Therefore, Google Docs users can now:
- Create and keep presentations in one place on the web that’s accessible anytime, from any Internet connected computer.
- Manage, update and share presentations with colleagues by sending them a simple email invitation.
- Edit together online and in real time, or contribute at different times to the same presentation on the web.
- Present and control slide shows for all viewers over the web, with no special setup required. Chat with viewers in real-time via integrated chat.
- Import existing presentations to get started quickly.
- Quickly publish presentations to the general public or individuals of their choice.
- Roundup#2: Best of Web 2.0 in 2006
- Google – The Best Place To Work
- Writing Style for Print/TV vs Web
- Google buys again… FeedBurner at $100m
- Roundup#3: 2007 Web Predictions
- 27 Things to Do Before a Conference
- Simpsons Video: Why We Should Google Ourselves