JOHN EDWARDS, presidential candidate in the USA, added me as a friend on Twitter last night. Something like this in Singapore — say, PM Lee did this — would definitely make headline news. It’s probably nothing in the States by now?
So now, on my Followers page, I have the honor (perhaps) of seeing this:
ACTUALLY, I DON’T understand politics in Singapore or in the USA. However, it’s really interesting to read and observe a few things:
- Scoble’s post, Political use of social media: Edwards (1); Obama (.5); Clinton (NA)
- Social media on John Edwards’ website (see right)
- Insight#5: More Good Ways to Use Twitter
- Will social media change Singaporean politics?
- Ethical Social Media Marketing
- Introducing “Asia Social Media Directory”
- 5 Ways we consume info in Web 2.0 world
- YouTube: US “presidents”, UK queen & now Jap PM
- Twitter, Jaiku or Pownce?