This is not new. Seth Godin, author of six marketing bestsellers (including “Permission Marketing” and “All Marketers are Liars: The Power of Telling Authentic Stories in a Low-Trust World”), gave a great talk at Google in February this year. I watched the video only this month. Can’t help but be impressed by his astute analysis and concrete examples, and yet disturbed by our collective shallowness. So here it is (00:48:01):
- Permission Marketing – revisited
- Web 2.0 talk at CISAA, NUS
- Uzyn, the next “Kevin Rose”?
- Google buys again… FeedBurner at $100m
- Web 2.0 vs. Web 1.0
- Ethical Social Media Marketing
- Facebook – the new tool for crime busters?