A reflection by Elliot Masie in the latest LearningTrends newsletter:
Dear Learning & Training Colleague,
You have watched me, as reader of Learning TRENDS, experiment my way through the design of a very different event, Learning 2005, over the past 12 months. (Me: “It has been truly interesting to watch.”)
In just 3 days, I’ll have the incredible honor of welcoming 1,500 learning colleagues from two dozen countries around the world to the start of a very different type of “conference”. We changed a lot of assumptions during the design process and I wanted to share those with you, as a personal reflection:
- RSS, Blogs, Wikis… ELGG!
- 27 Things to Do Before a Conference
- Skypecasting with Pamela & Glance
- Virtual Conferencing Not Here Yet?
- ‘Web of Mass Distraction’?
- Age of Content Abundance
- “We are Conversations… Iterating on Differences”